Clamp-on Flow Sensors | MFATGxCall for price
Clamp-on Flow Sensors - Overview
This externally mounted sensor is for closed pipes and is non-invasive. This means low maintenance and cost-effective flow measurements using ultrasound.
It can be used for temporary or permanent measurement. It can measure flow in both directions.
The sensor can be attached by magnet, adhesive or stainless steel strap, and is easy to place. Also available with watertight or protective housing (optional).
Clamp-on Flow Sensors - Features
- Magnetic mount for temporary measurement
- Adhesive for permanent installations
- Adhesive and weather cover create a seal
- No gel erosion
- Easy installation
- Multi Pipe section – 1 RISONIC Clamp-On Controller can control up to 4 pipes
- Non-intrusive Ultrasonic flow measurement - No drilling in the pipe and no interruption of operation
- Accurate measurement with 1 or 2 measuring paths
- Bi-Directional flow measurement
- Accuracy up to 1% of the measured value
- No configuration software is needed
- Easy configuration and remote diagnosis
- IEC 60870-5-104 and Modbus RTU/TCP communication