Overview of Ultrasonic Level Sensor 2270
The type 2270 is a rugged, high performance ultrasonic level measurement sensor, having transducer and processing electronics incorporated in one single housing. Provides all the sophisticated echo detection features of the well accepted 2260 Ultrasonic Level Transmitters.
For single and multiple tank applications 2-wire sensors are recommended using either HART protocol or 4 to 20 mA for the direct communication with a panel mount controller or a PLC.
Either for liquid level measurement in sumps or tanks, for tank contents measurement, or open channel flow measurement, the 2270 Level Sensors provide the answer. Sensing ranges up to 8 m are available. PP and PVDF sensor bodies provide best chemical resistance in applications where concentrated chemical shall be detected.
Ultra Sonic Level Sensor 2270 Features
- 2 wire compact sensor
- Non-contact level measuring
- Narrow 5° beam angle
- Level, volume and open channel fl ow
- Compact housing
- 32 points of linearization
- Fully temperature compensated electronics
- Outstanding signal processing software providing highly accurate measuring results
- PP or PVDF sensor body provides best chemical resistance
- Secondary lightning protection
- 4 to 20 mA / HART interface