UVVIS Spectrometer, spectro::lyser | s::canCall for price
The spectro::lyser™ measures the entire absorption spectrum and is used by many drinking water providers all over the world as a pivotal component in their raw water monitoring. The spectro::lyser™ with its capability to measure and analyze the absorption spectrum in its entirety with 256 different wave lengths allows detection of a multitude of organic substances.
spectro::lyser™ UV monitors depending on the application an individual selection of: NO3-N, COD, BOD, TOC, DOC, UV254, NO2-N, BTX, AOC, fingerprints and spectral alarms, temperature and pressure.
spectro::lyser™ UV-Vis monitors depending on the application an individual selection of TSS, turbidity, NO3-N, COD, BOD, TOC, DOC, UV254, color, BTX, O3, H2S, AOC, fingerprints and spectral-alarms, temperature and pressure.
UVVIS Spectrometer Features
- s::can plug & measure
- measuring principle: UV-Vis spectrometry over the total range (200-750 nm or 200-390 nm)
- optical path lengths available to increase accuracy 100mm, 35mm, 5 mm, 2 mm, 1 mm or 0.5 mm possible
- multi parameter probe with adjustable open path length
- ideal for surface water, ground water, drinking water and waste water
- long term stable and maintenance free in operation
- factory pre-calibrated, local multi-point calibration possible
- automatic cleaning with compressed air or brush/ruck::sack
- mounting and measurement directly in the media (InSitu) or in flow cell (monitoring station)
- operation via s::can terminals & s::can software
- recommended by and compliant with public authorities and international agencies such as Chinese EPA, US EPA and CPCB