pH ORP Electronics | 2751Call for price
pH ORP Electronics 2751 Overview
The GF 2751 pH/ORP Electronics, is a smart sensor that is a solution for field-free calibration, out-of-range glass impedance, and broken glass detection, alerting the operator to probe failure or maintenance needs.
The 2751 features two different outputs: a two-wire 4 to 20 mA loop output with optional EasyCal function
or a digital (S3L) output that allows for longer cable lengths. The pH/ORP Electronics will allow for calibration of electrodes in a laboratory setting and installation of pre-calibrated probes in the field, reducing system downtime. Memory chip-enabled electrodes will store operational data such as minimum and maximum pH/mV readings, runtime, minimum and maximum temperature (pH only), for troubleshooting
and operational evaluation. The 2751 self-configures for pH or ORP operation via automatic recognition of the electrode type. The optional EasyCal feature allows simple push-button calibration and includes an LED indicator for visual feedback.
pH ORP Electronics 2751 Features
- Probe health monitoring, glass impedance, and broken glass detection
- Memory chip interface that allows for transferable calibration, runtime data, and manufacturing information
- In-line integral mount and submersible installation versions
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Auto-configuration for pH or ORP operation
- Optional EasyCal calibration aid with automatic pH buffer recognition for 4, 7, and 10 pH and ORP solutions: quinhydrone saturated pH 4 or 7 buffers and Light's Solution +469 mV
- Junction boxes for convenient wiring
- Patented DryLoc® connector provides a quick and secure connection to the sensor