ORP Electrode with Flathead | 3-2725Call for price
ORP Electrode with Flathead 3-2725 Overview
The Signet pH and ORP electrodes are ideal for a wide range of harsh applications with low concentrations of poisoning ions, and chemicals that react with silver ion, Ag+. The superior glass formulation provides excellent chemical resistance in acidic and alkaline/caustic environments. The large area PTFE reference junction, salt bridge, and reference electrode are constructed to increase the total reference eﬀectiveness, resist chemical attack, help resist coating, and ensure long service life in harsh applications. The DryLoc® connector with corrosion-resistant gold plated contacts readily connects the sensor to the mating 2751 pH/ORP Smart Sensor Electronics.
The robust PPS threaded sensor body and choice of flat, bulb pH, or flat ORP sensing elements provide a broad range of chemical compatibility for a wide variety of applications. There is an optional pH sensing version available for applications with HF. The HF version is for applications where traces of hydrofluoric acid (2% or less) will attack standard pH glass. The quick temperature response is available in a Pt1000 temperature sensor and allows compatibility with the Signet 8900, 9900, and 9950 instruments.
The sensors incorporate ¾ inch NPT or ISO 7/1-R 3/4 threads for installing into standard pipe-tees. They can also be mounted directly into Signet standard fittings, DN15 to DN100 (½ to 4 inches).
ORP Electrode with Flathead 3-2725 Features
- Enhanced reference chemistry to resist chemical poisoning and prolong the life of the electrodes in harsh environments
- PTFE reference junction resists fouling and chemical attack
- Superior pH glass formulation for excellent chemical resistance in acidic and alkaline/ caustic environments
- PPS body for a broad range of chemical compatibility
- Memory chip-enabled for access to a range of unique features when connected to the Signet 2751 pH/ORP Smart Sensor Electronics
- Patented reference design for exceptional performance*
- Patented DryLoc® connector with gold plated contacts
- Mounts in Signet standard fittings from DN15 to DN100 (½ to 4 in.) or standard pipe fitting, 3/4" NPT or ISO 7/1-R 3/4
- Special design allows for installation at any angle, even inverted or horizontal
- Quick temperature response
- Bulb and ﬂat HF resistant glass available for trace HF, in less than 2% concentration applications