Drinking Water Monitoring Pipe ScanCall for price
Overview of pipe::scan Drinking water quality monitoring in the network
The pipe::scan is a sensor system for monitoring drinking water quality in pipes under pressure. It measures up to 10 parameters in one device: TOC, DOC, UV254, Turbidity, Color, Chlorine, pH/Redox, Conductivity, Temperature and Pressure. The water quality data can be sent to any central database via almost any protocol. Multiple pipe::scans are the ideal solution to monitor drinking water at any point in the network.
The con::cube is a compact, powerful and versatile terminal for data acquisition and station control. Integrating the newest processor technology, con::cube’s very flexible options for interfacing to sensors, SCADA or any central database system make it perfect for remote monitoring. Due to its low power consumption, this terminal fits the requirements for operation in decentralized installation sites.
Features of the pipe::scan:
- Accurate measurement in perfect comparable to standardized lab reference... not just ”trending”
- Organics and Turbidity monitoring
- Totally flow-independent, even works under stagnating conditions
- Hot-maintenance: without interrupting the flow/pressure, and for each sensor individually
- Full-scale event detection with real-time alarms within the drinking water distribution network
- 6 months service time: Efficient, reliable stand-alone operation without maintenance