Industrial Spectrometer Explosive Atmospheres – Overview
The Spectro::lyser Industrial ATEX (depending on the individual selection) monitors: TSS, turbidity, NO3-N, O3, HS-, BTX, DOC, UV254, NO2-N, color, COD, BOD, TOC, AOC, fingerprints, and spectral alarms, temperature, and pressure.
In wastewater treatment, reducing the pollutant load and keeping costs to a minimum is key. This reliable monitoring station provides continuous data in real-time. This is an essential in wastewater treatment for the continuous monitoring of discharged water and for dynamic process control. It is easy to use and install and requires almost no maintenance.
This Spectro::lyser’s explosion-proof specifications make it ideally suited for waste water management and sewers.
Industrial Spectrometer Explosive Atmospheres – Features
- for industrial wastewater and sewer applications
- UV-Vis spectrometry over the total range (190-720 nm)
- explosion-proof specification according to RL 2014/34/EU, TÜV-A 12ATEX0001 X; II 2 G Ex db IIC T6 Gb; QAN: TÜV-A 22ATEX3001Q
- factory pre-calibrated, with advanced calibration service included
- long term stability
- virtually maintenance-free
- automatic cleaning with compressed air or brush
- s::can plug & measure
- easy mounting without clogging
- mounting and measurement directly in the media (InSitu) or in a flow cell (monitoring station)
- adaption of optical path lengths to 35 mm, 15 mm, 5 mm, 2 mm, 1 mm, or 0.5 mm possible