Chlodi::lyserCall for price
The chlodi::lyser sensor, for monitoring chlorine dioxide, detects the ions in the solution based on electric changes in the electric current.
It is suitable for all kinds of water treatment. It produces stable readings even at high fluctuations of temperature, flow & pH.
The chlodi::lyser is not cross sensitive to chlorine and strong surface-active agents are tolerated.
- s::can plug & measure
- strong surfactants are tolerated
- not cross sensitive to chlorine
- factory pre-calibrated
- amperometric measuring principle
- suitable for all kinds of water treatment
- long term stability and has low maintenance
- replace membrane only once a year
- readings stable even at high fluctuations of flow, pH & temperature
- mounting and measurement in a flow cell
- operation via s::can terminals & s::can software
- additionally also measures temperature